Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

 Pop Up Card & Box Envelope

What a fun fun project this was!! I was on Facebook when I had a pop up hit me and it was a link to a video on making 'pop up cards & envelope boxes'. I loved that idea and the look and checked it out. Fun, fun, fun! I believe in ALWAYS giving credit to those that deserve it and would like to thank Sam Calcott for her tutorial on making both of these (the card and the envelope). I also again used up what I had left of the Mad Tea Party pad by Marion Smith to complete the project. I love how it turned out and hope you do as well. 

This is a 5 x 7 pop up card and the envelope box accommodates it perfectly. I used black cardstock as I like how it goes with the papers and I fussy cut the rabbit and hat to pop it up on the front.


What a pretty cool card to say then least. I put in 3 additional pages to the main card/book cover. I again used the Mad Tea Party papers along with some older Graphic 45 papers (Curtain Call). The two went together extremely well I thought.


The back of the pop up card.


The card in the box envelope. I used some older Graphic 45 paper (Curtain Call) to decorate the envelope and fussy cut a piece from the Mad Tea Party and matted it to add to the front of the envelope. I inked all the papers using Prima Color Philosophy Chat Noir.

The back of the envelope box I fussy cut from the Mad Tea Party pad and matted for some embellishment.


The side of the envelope box is 1" wide, with plenty of room to house the Pop Up Card without any damage to it.



A fun and quick project to do and what a cool gift to make for a special person. A Pop Up Card in any theme of your choice, works for me!!


I will be posting more projects, so please stop back by soon to check them out. There are a gazillion projects in the archives here, so take a moment to check them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment