Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Alice Pop up Card

This is my Design Team project for Pear Tree Treasures, and what a cool project it was to do!! A fun and easy popup card to make!! This comes in a kit with everything you need. You can copy the example....or think outside the box and create your own. I tend to think outside the box...and I LOVE dimension...so, my card has several 'pops' using some nice weight chipboard as my pop dots. I inked everything, as I tend to prefer all the edges to be a color rather than just white. Such a fun and easy card to do. This kit even comes with the piece of transparency to add those pieces that appear to float in the air. I will be making an envelope for this one as I chose to extend some of my pieces outside the card area (me thinking outside the box), but if you stay within the confines, it would fit nicely in a 6 x 6 card envelope....but hey, do you and have fun creating!!


I absolutely love the Alice collections from Stamperia, they are indeed one of my favorites!!! This popup kit was a must have for me....super super fun and easy! I'm sure Monica (Pear Tree Treasures owner) has trouble keeping them in stock!! You can design your own by placing your pieces where you want as there are plenty to use. 
This is the back of the card. I even popped some of those elements up for dimension. I have the 2 removeable cards tucked in and perfectly in place. 

This is the kit folks. There are other popup kits available at Pear Tree Treasures so hurry over and check them out! I will add a link for your convenience:  http://peartreetreasures.ca

I will also have a youtube link shortly (still uploading....the joys of living rural), so check back shortly.

Youtube walkthrough: 

No comments:

Post a Comment