Pages

Friday, February 18, 2022



 

Alchemy Easel Card



This is my Design Team creation for The Rubber Buggy. I have created an easel card with the 8 x 8 pad and did some fussy cutting to add to this card. The overall card size is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Such a cool collection especially for a guy. This is the front of the easel card. I added a belly band and fussy cut the round piece to offset the belly band. 
Behind the belly band I fussy cut a couple tags and 2 bookmarks to add. Everything is inked in Sepia to a rustic look. Such really cool tags in this collection along with useful bookmarks.


Aren't these cool?! I love the bookmarks especially since they are quite useful.
Check out the papers, they are so incredibly cool! 
This is the back of the card. I couldn't help myself, have to decorate it all!!! This has a side pocket with 2 of the cool tags inserted. These tags are double sided which is another cool thing about these papers.
Look at these tags.... amazing!
The backside of those tags.
The card opened showing the inside and the bottom removeable stop/card.
This is the removeable stop/card at the bottom that allows the easel to stay up. Once removed you can write a personal note to the recipient inside and it will be held magnetically in place.
The inside of the removeable stop/card. Held in place via a magnet it can then be removed and a sentiment or personal note can be written. Place it back on the bottom and it will still in place until removed. Love this collection!
The back of the stop/card. Had to add a little somethin' somethin'! :-)


Back in place to show the easel card standing up.
Well now that the card is finished, it needs it's own envelope. I made this one and added a couple little embellishments from the Alchemy pad. Of course it is inked to match the card in Sepia.
I fussy cut that heart key to put on the back side of the envelope. I thought it gave it a little something extra. I also scored this envelope closure flap allowing an extra 1/8" since the card is a bit bulky.
I hope you like this project as it is an easy one to make and doesn't require a ton of materials. Materials list below:

Materials
Stamperia Alchemy 8x8 pad
Cream card stock
Sepia ink pad
Art Glitter Glue
Basic Grey large magnet

My youtube walkthrough link:  





















No comments:

Post a Comment