Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Design Team Project using Authentique Beginnings Collection
 
 
What a fun project this was to do for Country Craft Creations Design Team. I made an album with a stationary momento box on top to hold all those special momentos to keep safe with the album.
 

The top of the momento box is decorated with dimensional elements and a booklet with a magnetic closure. Pretty yellow ribbons and flowers lend to the delicate baby feel.
 
The inside of the box is papered in a coordinating pattern and a sweet yellow ribbon bow. I love how Authentique always has a quote at the top of the papers........I like to use it within my project, so inside this box I matted the quote and looped it up in the center adhering the sides down.
 
Inside the album, each page is different. I like the idea that each turn of the page has something different to offer. Lots of inter-actives make it fun! Lots and lots of photo mats and journaling spaces to include tons of those precious pictures and notes.
 
More of the inside pages....12 total pages to hold tons. I also used some wooden antique blocks that I had my husband slice off sections from them to use as embellishments. Love the dimensional look and they fit in so well with the theme. Yellow and green ribbons work well with the color palette of the collection.
 
Now these are some fun fun fun pages!!! Graphics and embellishments all work so well together. A true keepsake was my goal with this project.
 
The cut a part in this collection are plentiful in all sizes. They work well as booklets, photo mats and journaling ops. Enter all that precious information to keep it safe in this album.
 
My all time favorite technique is of course the waterfall. I wish I could claim to be the originator, but I am not..... it's been around for a very long time. How cool it has so much space to offer in such a small footprint. I also fussy cut the 'Baby's first year' piece along the top edge to create a pocket to hold several cut a parts and matted stickers.
 
More fun with wooden block slices and lots and lots of inter-actives. I love making fun surprise pages that you can add to and use.
 
Love, love, love how these pages turned out. A true pleasure to create this project!
 
The magnetic booklet opened to show the surprises inside.
 
Last page and inside of back cover. Sweet Sweet Sweet!
 
I can't recommend this collection enough if you are wanting to create a baby album. These papers flow so easily and work well together. Enjoy!
I am including a link to my youtube walk through as well as the materials list below.
 
Materials
Authentique Beginnings Collection * White Cardstock * Yellow Cardstock * Green Cardstock * Yellow and green ribbons * Art Glitter Glue* Score Tape * Petaloo Yellow Flowers * 49 Market Pina Colada Flowers * Metal pull * Bronze Brads * Pop Dots
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is so fantastic!!! I watched the video the other day but don't remember if I commented (I hope I did). I really love your work :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete