Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Design Team Project using Photo Play's Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey
 
 
What a fun project this was to do!! My design team project for Country Craft Creations using Photo Play's Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey was such an easy to do project. I have created a stand alone altered canvas made in to a shadow box/frame. Fun, fun, fun!
 
 
The front cover shows a black glittery dome with a spider in a web to compliment the pattern papers. I also used some dimensional embellishments such as the acrylic skeleton hands that I also inked and one of the stickers from the sticker sheet in the collection which I matted and pop dotted for interest. A sparkly glittery spider finishes the look.
 
 
The back of the hinged frame/shadow box. Love that spider web paper, so very cool. I used another pair of skeleton hands that I inked for interest and a witches hat that I cut out of a cut a part and matted.
 
 
Since the shadow box/frame is hinged it is free standing without issue, or it can be folded closed and placed on a coffee table.... I like versatile. Inside on the shadow box side there are tons of inter-actives. Plenty of space for pictures and/or journaling. The embellishments really draw the eye and give it some extra 'punch'.
 
 
Lots of embellishing!
 
 
Lots of inter-actives with room for lots more!!
 
 
The frame side. Plenty of space for a nice 5 X 7 photo. Fun embellishments all from the collection except the large clock hands which I had in my stash. The cute pumpkin brad holds them together....such a fun fun project!
 
 
Stop by www.countrycraftcreations.com to get this very cool Photo Play Collection: Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey, super fun and so easy to work with.
 
MATERIALS
Photo Play's Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey Collection * Black Cardstock * Orange Ribbons * Prima Black Ink * Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey Ephemera Pack * Art Glitter Glue * Pop Dots * 8 X 10 Canvases * Hinges & Screws * Spider Dome and Black Glitter Spiders
 
LINKS: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment