Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Design Team Project Never Ending Card & Envelope
 
This was a fun project to complete for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's Always Collection. I've created an envelope and a Never Ending Card that is a nice size and fits perfectly inside. On the outside of this envelope, I have adhered a see through envelope that could be used to hold a wedding invitation or anything you desire....perhaps a cool picture. 'Love' is on the outside of that clear envelope on top. I added a metal key with black seam binding to add interest and finish the embellishment on the outside front of the envelope.
On the backside of the envelope, I used one of the cool small cut a parts that I matted and inked and also I used some Glossy Accents to build up the closure piece. I added some glitter while it was still wet and loved how it dried with a cool glassy effect. I applied this piece to the back and used it as a nice decorative closure that the flap slides behind easily.
A little better look.
This is the never ending card out of the envelope. Love this paper! I have used some of the cut a parts as well as some of the stickers from the collection that have been matted and inked. Such an easy collection that flows nicely. Watch as the card is opened....and opened...and opened....and.....well you get the idea, it never ends.
 
 
and.....back to the beginning! What a fun fun card and this collection worked out perfectly for it. The overall size is 6 1/4 X 6.
I have links at the bottom for the youtube walkthrough of this project and a link to Country Craft Creations where you can get this cool collection. I will be doing a tutorial very soon for this project, so stop in often to check for that link. A materials list is also below so you can create this project.
 
Materials
Authentique Always Collection * Cream colored textured cardstock * Creative Imaginations clear 'Love' envelope * Tim Holtz metal key * Colored seam binding * Art Glitter Glue * Scortape *
 
LINKS:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment