Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Good morning everyone! What a beautiful sunny day today. Some folks may be off today in honor of MLK Day, perhaps you will squeeze in some time to make something wonderful today. I will be posting another project later today or tomorrow morning that I completed for my DT project at Country Crafts Creations. This project was also made for someone in the Valentine Explosion Box Swap over at Mini Albums and More; do stop in and hang out for a lot of inspiration and great ladies with loads of talent. Liv (my 7 year old granddaughter and side kick) will be with me today since she is off school, so I think we will do a lot of dusting and cleaning today.....no fun you say? I know.............but she loves to help and does an amazing job and we like to work together. Once finished, we can head to our favorite spot and do some serious crafting. Liv is finishing up a Hello Kitty Mini Album she started last summer. She is so creative and I love her visions. Olivia already has her sight set on her next project: Princess Mini Album. I will post pics of her finished projects soon. Since I have rambled on enough for now, it's time to get moving and be constructive.......sooooo will catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment