Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Exploding Mini Album



This may appear to be a 'normal' explosion box, but I assure you it's far from it. I used Bo Bunnys Isabella collection and made this for the Design Team at Country Craft Creations. The lid has handles to lift it off with ease although this creation is substantial. I will include a link to the youtube video so you can see it in greater detail at the bottom of this post.


Inside, you will find 2 expanding files (one on each of the wide panels), a complete mini album with many pockets, tags and mats, a waterfall on one of the narrow panels and a belly band holding a tri-fold booklet on the other narrow panel. I told you it was loaded!







This baby is packed with so much space to house pictures and momentos. Check out my video on youtube to see more of this creation. Comments are always welcomed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKvDLpR-tWs&feature=youtu.be







1 comment: