Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Easel Tag

What a fun quick project! I made this for a swap I was in. I love the Alice Collections and this swap was geared to exactly that: Alice Tag Swap. I created an easel tag so it would be able to stand freely if my partner so desired. I love using dimensional embellishments, so adding the clock hands and Alice Book Charm worked out perfectly. I pop dotted Alice and gave her shoes some glossy accents along with the Curiouser & curiouser embellishment on the flip up top. 


The easel tag stand freely on it's own.

 

Lifting the flap at the top you will find the Chesire Cat grinning as he so famously does. He is hidden under that flap nicely however until exposed. I gave his eyes some glossy accents as well so they would stand out. What a fun and easy project to do!

The overall tag measures:  3 1/2 x 7



No comments:

Post a Comment