Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Out with the old.....in with the new!

This year 2021 brings many changes, one of which is I am no longer with Country Craft Creations. I will absolutely still be crafting and will be looking to venture out and join a new team. Keep checking in, as I will continue to post new creations and will be doing more tutorials, both written and video. Exciting to say then least!! I trust my friends will stay in touch and we can continue to inspire each other. I will be posting some new pics this week along with the cutting guide and tutorial on how to make them. Stay tuned folks..... I'm not going anywhere.

 

2 comments:

  1. Sad you aren't with CCC any more. But will be a regular visitor to your website. Have got all the pieces cut out and ready to assemble your flower pocket tag set. Take care and I look forward to continuing crafting with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda, I sincerely appreciate it. Perhaps it's a good thing, as I would never feel comfortable with all the 'high-school' drama that goes on there. I will be posting more projects soon, and will continue to do what I love....just do NOT need or want the BS drama.

    ReplyDelete