Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Goodbye January 2021

What a year 2020 was, and I'm sure like most are glad to say goodbye to it. I hope 2021 will be better for everyone. 

I have so many projects I want to do along with tutorials for them. I have decided to jump in to the tutorial arena so those that like the creations will be able to create them. I think practice makes 'perfect', so bear with me in the tutorial department my friends....I promise I will eventually make a perfect one. ;-)  

I will be showing Design Team Projects as well as personal creations that I have been wanting to do. This will be the year to stay busy and keep the projects coming! If there is anything in particular you would like to see, please leave a comment for me and I will do my best to do it. 

SURPRISE: I will be creating a project and will be having a give a way for it very very soon. Be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel:   brencrou      and also watch here on my blog as well as on my posts in Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations on Facebook. I will be posting on my Facebook page too. I think you will like what I'm working on.....so don't forget so you don't get left out. 

I have some exciting things to share soon.....be sure to save this blog addy as well as the other sources I mentioned above. Going to be a fun and busy year for 2021 everyone!!!!! Woohoo!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment