Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2021

 Stand Up Easel Valentine Card






What a fun fun easy cool Valentine Card!!! This is a TRUE Stand Up Easel Valentine Card that will close and can be put into an envelope. The recipient can then stand it on their desk or anywhere they choose. 

I used the Echo Park Cupid & Co. Collection and love how it turned out, truly a one of a kind and one to keep. 

I will post the cutting guide and link to the tutorial as soon as it's ready to go. Check back soon, it will be here shortly. 

Here is the link to the tutorial: https://youtu.be/vZMia9GyMMM

I hope you enjoy making many of these as they are sure easy and fun to make. 

Check back often, as I will be adding more and more to my blog. I have so many ideas I want to share with everyone. Make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel and save a link to my blog.

ENJOY!







3 comments:

  1. Oh My what a talented artist you are at putting it all together so nicely. Plan to do one ����❣️���� Oops have to order that paper huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much!!!! Actually you can use some of your scrap papers, a great way to use them up!!!!

    ReplyDelete