Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

 HAPPY  2021

I am so happy 2020 has finally ended! I wish I could say it had been a good year, but of course that would be a blatant lie. So much happened in 2020 and a lot of it was not good....not saying it was completely a loss, but just glad to forget that year and start a new one. 

I have so many projects in mind, I can't wait to post many of them. I have finally decided to try my hand at doing tutorials, and made my first one for the New Years Eve Crop for Country Craft Creations 'last year'. Granted it was by far not 'perfect', but at least it was a simple one and many were able to follow it and actually create the cool Easel Pocket Tag. I will post some of those pics here as well as the link to the youtube tutorial shortly.

I will be posting more in my blog, but will try to keep it mainly about scrapping and creating as I know everyone stays so busy and I hate to take up too much time posting gibberish about what I'm doing in my personal life. I hope you all will check it out as I will be posting a link to this blog on Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations (on Facebook). I do believe there is already a link there in the files section in that group, but will post it again to be safe. 

Soooooooo, keep watching and I hope to bring you some new and different creations here in 2021 (sounds so futuristic doesn't it)!! You can email me in the link in my profile. Be sure to check out the archives for some of the past creations I have done. I think you will find some you just might like there.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and please, come back again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment