Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Design Team Haul for Country Craft Creations
featuring: Authentique Collections
 
Holy socks what a fabulous mail day!!!!! I got my design team package from Tammy over at Country Craft Creations and I was honestly blown away!!!! I got 4 collections in that box along with magnets and colored seam bindings AND colored pattern cardstock from Authentique! WOWZA is right!!!!!
I received these collections: Authentiques Studious ( a super fun vintage school collection), Authentiques Legacy ( a perfect beautiful collection for making family/heritage albums, layouts and cards), Authentiques Everlasting (a wedding collection with subtle perfect patterns which will allow you to introduce your own embellishment colors) & Authentiques Honor (A fabulous new collection that can be used for a striking military project or a 4th of July project) & Authentiques Freedom (an older collection that is perfect paired with the Honor collection to create a super special military or 4th of July creation). My intent is to combine the two (2) old and new collections and make a keepsake military album that I plan to load with many inter-actives. I can't wait to share it with you all, so stay tuned!!! Below is a link to the youtube video for this haul, so check it out folks!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment