Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Good Morning folks! I am so excited! I have a huge package on it's way to me, filled with some of the coolest collections I've ever had the chance to work with from Authentique!!!! I also am getting some of their cardstock to check out and had no idea they carried, but it is evidently available in SEVERAL colors...now that's very cool. Their cardstock of course matches the color schemes of their papers so no worries there in trying to get a 'coordinating' cardstock for those projects that truly demands it. I can't wait to dive in to it all and share the creations I come up with, so check back often as I will definitely be posting them here!!!! Authentique has really been producing some fabulous collections and they are fast becoming the must haves..............so stay tuned ladies....... I can't wait to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment