Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Butterfly Accordion File Box (Order)

 
This is a fun accordion file box! The outside is papered with a pretty floral butterfly collection. I have embellished the outside of the front cover with 3D flowers and butterflies! Pretty sheer ribbons are also part of the adornments. The cover flap is also finished off with a lacey cut to complete the very feminine look.
 
 
A closer look at the dimensional embellishments. The antennas are moveable wires that are curled and are so pretty and perfect on these adorable delicate butterflies. I placed some sheer green ribbon behind the flowers to mimic leaves and make the flowers stand out a bit more.
 
A side view of the inside.
 
 
 
The inside of the file box showing the folders and inside those folders each one has a large mat with a month tab. How cool to use this box for anything you could file monthly. How about using it for either dreaded bills, what a fun way to store those. How about using this sweet file box to store cards and on the mat, you could write birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or any other important date that a card needs to be sent and to whom it goes. Not only is tis a useful file box, but looks good while being functional!
 
 
Another view of the accordion files opened.
 
 
This Accordion File Box is also part of the order that sent out with the Beachy Wedding Album. I love making these sweet boxes. They can be done in any style and are very functional, and would look awesome setting out openly.
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations, I appreciate your time. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them for me. I do my best to acknowledge every comment here and on Facebook. If there is anything I can create for you, again, just let me know.... I look forward to creating with any and all types of themes.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment