Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

What a wonderful response to my creations! I've got several orders which makes me happy to know my albums will be going all over the country and even out of the country....how cool is that! I am currently working on an order for an 'Army Album', and must say I am quite pleased with how it's coming along. I will post photos after delivering this one to the customer and asking her permission to post pics. I think she will be surprised as she has tons of pictures of her son she is planning to use it for. I'm sure she is a very proud military mother! I'm so happy I am able to be a small part of making her day.... I hope her son also likes it when he gets a chance to see it.
Stop in again soon, to view the next creation folks...... and feel free to leave comments.

If I can do any kind of special order for anyone, just drop me a line or PM me on Facebook. I can do any occasion to your specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment