Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Today is Thursday and pretty chilly out there. Feels more like fall than end of spring, but I'm not complaining as it's not raining. yay! We have had our share of the rain, but the garden and flower have sure appreciated it.
I've been working on a graduation album for a special order. I think the customer will be pleased with it....I'm happy with how it's going so far. I will be posting photos soon so stop back in a bit later. I have several projects I am going to be doing and hopefully will also have some videos up on youtube again. I'll be posting links when they are up and ready to view.

Well, my time is ticking, so I better get back to being busy.... come by again friends and be sure to check out the archives for past creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment