Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Design Team Project using Authentique Meadow Collection
 
 
This sweet little popup book was created using Authentique Meadow Collection and is another of my Design Team Projects for Country Craft Creations. A fun collection of characters to fussy cut giving me the idea of the popup book. I also included some photo and journaling spots to make it a useful as well as fun creation.
Above is the cover. Love the fun papers! I have fussy cut the sweet little girl with the crown and carrying a plate of cookies with her  beloved goose following her. A coordinating pocket on the front makes room to hold some of the sweet cut a parts ...perfect for photos.
 

 
Opening the book, you will find on the inside cover a bottom file pocket that holds sweet little cut a parts perfect for journaling spots or small photos. On the opposite page is a pretty long scalloped and punched bellyband. Tucked behind the band are larger cut a parts ideal for photos and/or lots of journaling.
 
 
The goodies that reside in the bands and pocket


 


 
Turning the page and POP! Fun characters are upright and ready to greet you. Lots of fussy cutting, but I don't mind it....it's rather therapeutic I think. I love the quotes that Authentique always has at the top of their collections and try to use them in my projects....so, it is indeed on this page and popups as well! Other stickers from the collection were matted and used for embellishing. Added dimensional elements were also included here and there for interest.
 
 
Next page offers more popups and characters. I also added one of the sticker sayings along the bottom, with some of the stickers matted along the side for interest. A small bottom stop holds a round matted sticker.
 
 
Same page another view of more fun characters standing at attention.
 

The next pages and even more cool characters. A small bottom stop holds some small cut a parts. The characters are just too darn cute.
 

The inside of the back cover and back of the last page. A scalloped bellyband with the quote sitting atop holds some nice size cut a parts making perfect photo mats. The inside of the back cover has a bottom stop made from some 'ticket stub shapes' I cut a part. Inside are more good size cut a parts. The pattern papers in this collection are all so pretty and fun.
 
 
The back cover. I like that wood grain paper and thought carrying over the scalloped theme worked well.
This is my first time making an entire popup book, although I've used popups in some of my albums before. They are fun and interesting and there are several types that create different effects. I hope you enjoyed this project and this collection. Come back again as I have another project with this collection to share soon.
 
Materials List
Authentique Meadow Collection * Authentique Cardstock * Art Glitter Glue * ScoreTape * Embroidery Floss * Medium Weight Chipboard
 
Links
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I am so in awe of your creativity and talent!!! That is just amazing!!! I have watched your video so I could see this in action and it is just beautiful. Well done my friend.....I hope you enter this in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing. I love how you used the paper and those wonderful quotes at the edges of their paper. This is definitely a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now enjoy at your pc Live Cricket Streaming now set and get updated Ptv Sports Biss Key for every day to enjoy live cricket.

    ReplyDelete