Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Ok, Ok, holidays are over, CHA has come and gone (and I was lucky enough to get to be a part of it), and now it's time to get busy again. I have some awesome creations in mind that I'm excited to get started on, and will be sharing them here and on youtube very  soon, so stayed tuned ladies and check back shortly. There are some very cool 'masculine' collections coming out from Authentique which is going to be very well received I'm sure as there just aren't that many available to date.....but they have 3 debuting!!! I will be doing a project with one of them very soon, and can't wait for you all to see it.....it's perfect for any type of guy and even for those that aren't in to sports!! It seems the few masculine collections that have been out there have been geared to sports oriented guys......and that just doesn't work for those that aren't. Sooooooooo, I'm excited to share this project with everyone. There are some very cool must have collections coming your way ladies and gents, keep checking in and watching for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment