Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Here are pics of the Christmas ATCs I did or a swap. I also made a box to keep them in as a surprise.

Here is a pic of each one: This is 'Angelic' This card is framed with a wooden 'frame', the hanging stars were stickled with gold. The angel was fussy cut and popped up after being Glossy Accented.

Next we have: 'Oh Christmas Tree' Tree has gold beads for ornaments and tiny candy canes wired together. The skirt is adorned with Glossy Accents

The third one is: 'Night Before Christmas'. This one has a shaker box and the stars are all Glossy Accented

The last one is: 'Here Comes Santa'  Santa is holding a swinging free tag hanging on a red and gold piece of twine and the date in the corner was fussy cut and the 25 pop dotted and Glossy Accented to stand out.

The box was made using the box punch board: I dyed some seam binding to make a nice red ribbon and inked it to tone it down and make it a bit more rustic


2 comments:

  1. great projects! love the fussy cut Angel. would love to know were to find. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamdsgns, I will see if I can find the paper name for the angel I fussy cut. I used glossy accents on her also to make her 'pop' and used pop dots to attach. Thanks for the kind comments!!

    ReplyDelete