Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Is it January 20th yet? I am so excited, this year I am happy to say I get to attend the CHA!! Imagine how surprised I was to get a call asking if I would like to go..........OMG........it took me about 2 seconds to say "absolutely"!!!! So, I will be there with Tamra Merrill from Country Craft Creations and we will be taking tons of pictures and doing some live videos to show everyone what we are seeing. I understand there are lots of new products that will be debuting, so, we will be there to see them and share with everyone.
Stop back soon folks, I will be posting lots of pictures and videos and gushing (I'm sure) about the cool new stuff coming your way. I also will be jumping in with both feet to post new creations I will be making and sharing with you all. Yay 2017, let's have fun, and get some great projects made!

No comments:

Post a Comment