Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Keep watching and checking back friends...... I will be posting soon a new project that I am really excited about. It is a bigger project...and I will be using one of my favorite collections: "Graphic 45 Mother Goose". OMG, that has to be one of the most awesome collections...the graphics truly are amazing...the quality of the papers is amazing. I understand there is a limited amount of the collection left and once gone, it will be totally 'gone'.....so...... I encourage you to get your order in before it's no longer available. Tamra Merrill carries the G45 line and her prices are excellent! If it's available, she can get it for you, but as I said, once it's sold out, it will be unavailable.

This project will be one of those that you don't see around much....and will capable of holding a gazillion pictures.... I don't want to tell you too much, as I am excited to do this one and want to 'unveil' it once it's finished. Sooooooooooooooo, check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment