Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine/Love Explosion Box

My Design Team Project using Bo Bunnys Isabella Collection also worked out well for my swap project. This collection was easy to use for this piece and flowed together nicely. I was pleased with the end result of a soft sweet piece that also holds a surprise for my swap partner.


The lid is decorated with black lacey ribbon, tags and a cupid charm. They hang down to add some additional interest to the box and give it an interactive feel.



Once opened, the box falls away to reveal the cute little heart box inside. Inside the heart box chocolates are hiding..... gotta' have chocolates for the special day.












These are the inside pages/panels of the explosion box. I made sure there was plenty of interactives.... tags, booklets and YES a waterfall. I love to incorporate as much as I can in the boxes, so they can hold several pictures and/or journaling. The Isabella collection made this explosion box easy to decorate and embellish with its soft colors and patterns. Such a sweet feminine piece, I was happy with. I will post a video link at the bottom of the page to check out this project in more detail.

Supplies
Bo Bunny Isabella Collection
Black Cardstock
Pink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Glimmer Mists (I made)
Small Heart Chipboard Box
Glossy Accents
Scortape 1/4"
Scotch Quick Dry Glue
Fiskars Tag Punch
EK Success Tag Punch
Dyed Seam Binding/Ribbon
Michaels Charm
Wild Orchid Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment