Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine Lip Gloss Holder DT project for Scraperfect

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you a quick and easy (but nice and clever) project that would make a perfect little gift for a Valentine Party at school or for the teachers. If using for the kids parties, 'chapstick' could be used for both the boys and girls. The teachers would most likely appreciate that also or the lip gloss.

Here is a picture of the materials I used on this project:


Several of these could be made fairly quick, and would also be a nice item to take to a craft fair.


I kept this one with the Valentine theme, and embossed the hearts and the handwritten word 'Love'. I pop dotted the matted embossed pieces to give it some dimension. Ribbon tied up in a bow keeps the card closed nicely.


Untie the ribbon, and inside the lip gloss is held perfectly in place. I also embellished the inside with another embossed heart AND on the other page I put a little pocket on the bottom that holds 3 cute little tags.


The sweet little tags have a punched heart topper on them, and are perfect to add a sentiment, a note and who this little gift is from.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out this project. I hope I have inspired you to make some of these cool little 'gift cards'. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line. I will be posting more projects, so come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment