Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

4x6 DT mini album using Bo Bunny Garden Journal Collection

Front cover. I made the flowers using the paper collection. The adorable tags are from the sticker sheet I matted with cream colored cardstock. Metal butterfly holds the tags in place. Ribbon (seam binding) was dyed using Marion Smiths Color Lab.
 
I punched a hole in the spine and attached a silver large eyelet. From that I threaded a piece of chain through and used larger jump rings to keep in secured inside as well as using the outer one to attach the charm. The silver birdhouse with the bird and chain flourish seemed to be the perfect embellishment for this mini.
 
On the inside cover lives another silver metal butterfly. I used my 'notebook punch' throughout the book since some of the tags in the collection had that along the side. Each page has a flap that has a magnet so it will help to keep everything neatly inside the page.
 
Flap open to show the beautiful floral paper!
 
Each page holds a side load large tag/mat with a ribbon pull. I made the pulls graduate down the sides for easy access. Each pages also has a 'postcard' pocket that holds 2 sweet little tags/mats.
 
Next page. The graphic and papers in this collection are beautiful and so springtime!!
 
All the interactives
 
Sooooooo pretty!
 
All the inserts for these pages
 
Springtime for sure!
 
It does have a large tag/mat side pull...I forgot to pull it out for the picture
 
Actually, I didn't forget that tag for the picture
 
Next fabulous page
 
Florals galore! So springtime!
 
Aren't these prints fabulous!
 
Interactives
 
Last page and the side waterfall on the back inside cover
 
Loved working with this paper collection, so easy to use!
 
I used the notebook punch for the edges of the side waterfall so it coordinated with many of the other interactive designs.
 
Back cover with my stamp
 
Materials list:
 
Bo Bunny Garden Journal Collection (available at Country Craft Creations in Hooper...contact Tamra Merrill) 12X12 pad and 6X6 pad.
Bo Bunny Garden Journal Cut A Parts and Sticker Sheet.
Chipboard.
Ivory Cardstock.
1/4" Scortape.
1/4" ATG tape.
Small Basic Grey Magnets.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
 
I hope you enjoy this mini as much as I did making it. Most all the materials are available at Country Craft Creations in Hooper. Tamra Merrill will be glad to help you with anything you need.
 
Stop back again soon.....I will be posting more projects.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. So dog gone pretty! You are a worker of magic with them scissors girl!

    ReplyDelete