Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Key Necklace DT Project for Scraperfect

Today I would like to share a project I made using some supplies I had on hand and thought they would make a very cool creation. Here is a list of the items used:

Scraperfect Embellie Gellie
Scraperfect Best Glue Ever
Old Key
Old Chain
Old Bracelet pieces
Rhinestones
Jump Ring




First I cut off one of the ends of the old bracelet and applied some Best Glue Ever so I could attach it to the top of the key.


I ran a bead of Scraperfects Best Glue Ever down the center valley of the key so I could attach some of the small pearls from the bracelet and some black rhinestones.


This part was made easy using Scraperfects Embellie Gellie to pick up those small embellishments and place them right on the glue bead.

 
Next was to attach the jump ring to the embellished key.
 
 
Then slide it on to the old chain.
 
 
Voila! Finished! What a cool 'retro' necklace this is! Vintage jewelry and colored rhinestones can be used to make a lot of great creations! I will be making more embellished keys to use as embellishments on other projects love how they turn out!!
 
Thank you for stopping by, I will be posting more projects this week, feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I welcome them all.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment