Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I trust everyone had a happy and safe Halloween, now to prepare for the the next 'holiday' Thanksgiving. The weather herein the Midwest is typical for this time of year...very cold last night and in the 40s today...but...next week it is supposed to be back in the 60s, so that works for me.  I will be posting pictures tomorrow of the Christmas ATCs I made for a swap, I think they turned out pretty cute....good to get started on the 'big' holiday stuff so we don't get too bogged down and overwhelmed. I think I am going to make some special holiday mini albums this year for family members, so need to decide what I want to use and which books I will be creating...get a jump start on things.  Check back often to see photos and videos of the next creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment